GIB Asset Management has launched an Article 8 European focused fund, International Investment's sister brand Investment Week can reveal. The GIB AM European Focus fund is part of the Amundi UCITS Fund Partners ICAV, and will be managed by Matthew Kates, with support from head of equities Neil Brown and the firm's global equities investment team. Aiming to outperform the European benchmark over the long-term, the fund focuses on identifying exceptional companies, with a strong focus on corporate culture. GIB Asset Management launches first emerging market fund Kates said: "W...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes