ACM, an HNWI asset management services provider in Abu Dhabi, has received approval for its Financial Services Permission extension from Abu Dhabi Global Market's Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA) with effect from 13 December 2022. In addition to advising on investments and credit, arranging custody and deals in investments and credit, and managing assets and a collective investment fund, ACM Limited is now also authorised to provide brokerage services, i.e. buying, selling, and subscription services for financial instruments on behalf of its clients and as per their orders....
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes