Morgan Stanley Investment Management has received approval from the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) to take a full controlling stake in Morgan Stanley Huaxin Funds, marking a key strategic advancement for the company's broader footprint in China. The deal is subject to business registration and other procedures required by Chinese regulatory entities. On completion, Morgan Stanley Investment Management will have increased its stake in Morgan Stanley Huaxin Funds from 49% to 100%. Dan Simkowitz, head of investment management at Morgan Stanley said: "Wholly-owning our ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes