abrdn is merging several of its funds after it undertook a "comprehensive review" of its fund range, according to investor letters. The mergers are: abrdn Multi-Manager Ethical Portfolio into abrdn MyFolio Sustainable V abrdn Global Strategic Bond into abrdn Strategic Bond abrdn UK Opportunities into abrdn UK Mid-Cap Equity abrdn Corporate Bond into abrdn Sterling Corporate Bond The changes are all effective 24 February. Asset managers prepare for staff reductions and streamlined product offerings in challenging 2023 The merger of the multi-manager ethical portf...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes