JP Morgan Asset Management has removed Benoit Lanctot from the JPM Global Macro Opportunity fund and the JPM Global Macro Sustainable fund, according to a shareholder notice. The changes, which came into effect on 1 February, mean the portfolios will be run by Schrenick Shah and Josh Berelowitz. Last October, Virginia Martin Heriz left the global macro team to move to a different position within the firm. AJ Bell appoints new fund manager Lanctot is no longer listed on any funds at JPMAM. He joined the firm in 2011 and worked as a convertible bond analyst within the multi-asset ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes