Banca Patrimoni Sella & C (BPS) has launched a new discretionary mandate based on Artificial Intelligence developed in partnership with MDOTM, the Fintech scaleup global provider of AI-driven investment solutions for institutional investors. The new mandate, called ‘GP AI-Driven', will invest in a flexible and broadly diversified portfolio obtained through an innovative investment strategy that combines MDOTM Ltd's proprietary AI methodology with the know-how and experience of Banca Patrimoni Sella & C.'s investment team. The mandate will leverage the analysis of Big Data combined wit...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes