Union Bancaire Privée has partnered with Brigade Capital Management to launch a credit long/short fund. The U Access Brigade Credit Long Short UCITS fund will look to offer long-term growth of capital in all market environments. The strategy, which was launched in September 2022 and has almost $100m in assets under management, will invest in structured credit and take an "active approach to portfolio hedging" to limit market and default risk. ESG funds swell in numbers despite disclosure failures Nicolas Faller, co-CEO of asset management at UBP, said the current market regime ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes