Charles Schwab has opened its US investment platform to all UK investors, after previously requiring a $25,000 minimum to use the platform. UK investors can now use the firm's platform to buy and sell US equities, bonds, and options, with no commissions or service fees. The firm currently has 33.6 million active brokerage accounts, and said it was expanding the service to reach a new potential customer base. Charles Schwab has also launched a Managed Account Select service, offering a range of pre-designed investment strategies for a managed account, such as balanced and large cap ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes