With the value of bank fines up 415% in 2022, new research by Forex Suggest has analysed factors such as fines per year, total amount penalised and percentage of shares to reveal the most fined financial companies in the world. Bank of America has received by far the highest combined value of over $60bn in fines since 2012. Bank of America was fined heavily in the aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis, and was the recipient of four of the ten biggest fines since 2012. Its total amount penalised was a huge $60,627,451,587 across 124 fines. JPMorgan Chase saw the second-largest co...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes