Jupiter Fund Management is the only UK asset manager to participate in Gautam Adani's $2.5bn share sale, which has fallen under scrutiny after a short seller report last week. Jupiter was part of a group of anchor investors that committed to buying nearly half the shares of Adani Enterprises. Other buyers included Indian companies, offshore funds and global investment banks that bought stock on behalf of clients. The share sale was fully subscribed on Tuesday (31 January). It followed a report from Hidenburg Research that accused Adani of improper use of offshore tax havens and...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes