New research has revealed the top ten countries that are the most popular for cryptocurrency ownership and use. The study, conducted by cryptocurrency trading guide Trading Browser, analysed data on cryptocurrency ownership and usage. The ranking was done via the percentage of the population that reported that they used or owned cryptocurrency each year from 2019 to 2022. Nigeria tops the list with 45% of the population using or owning cryptocurrency in 2022. The nation boasts over 90 million people using cryptocurrency - that's almost 1.5 times the population of the United Kingdom. F...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes