Foresight Capital Management has expanded into the US market with its appointment as sub-adviser to the Cromwell Foresight Global Sustainable Infrastructure Fund which launched on 31 January 2023. In a statement on 1 February, it said the newly formed partnership between FCM and Baltimore-based Cromwell Funds represents an expansion of Foresight's geographic footprint into the US - the world's largest asset management market. The Fund, a US mutual fund, will replicate the strategy of the FP Foresight Global Real Infrastructure Fund, managed by the FCM team. The UK and Luxembour...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes