Global private investment house Ardian has opened a new office in Abu Dhabi Global Market as part of its expansion plans to develop a ‘gateway' between Europe and a wider area of the UAE. The inauguration was attended by the French minister of the economy and finance, Bruno Le Maire, Khaldoon Khalifa Al Mubarak, managing director and group CEO of Mubadala Investment Company, and Hamad Al Dhaheri, global head of private equity of Abu Dhabi Investment Authority. Ardian said in a statement that its team in Abu Dhabi will serve its large base of local and regional investors and support it...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes