Evelyn Partners reached a record level of operating income in the last quarter of 2022, growing to £158.6m from £144.5m in Q4 2021, and totalling £600.8m throughout the year. The firm credited this rise to "continued strong performance from both the Financial Services and Professional Services businesses". In a trading update, the firm revealed that it had seen £1.4bn in gross inflows throughout the quarter, representing an annualised growth rate of 11.1% on opening assets. Evelyn Partners appoints managing partner from Investec Meanwhile, net inflows in Q4 sat at £625m, with an...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes