Marlborough has appointed Sheldon MacDonald as chief investment officer. He takes over the role from Nicholas Cooling, who will retire from Marlborough at the end of May after more than 30 years with the company. MacDonald joined Marlborough in October 2021 as chief investment officer of Multi-Asset and has almost 30 years' investment management experience. His career has included senior investment roles at Liontrust and prior to that Architas, where he spent 10 years, latterly as Deputy Chief Investment Officer. As Marlborough's CIO, he will have overall responsibility for all inves...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes