Invesco has added the Sustainable Global Income fund to its stable of article 9 funds, which will be run by managers from the fixed interest and global equity teams. The fund will invest in corporate bonds, government bonds and global equities. It will apply sector exclusions and invest in companies and governments "with strong climate characteristics". The new fund will aim to provide a steady income from its bond allocation, while also adding "shareholder value" through its equity allocation. Alexandra Ivanova and Edward Craven will managed the fixed interest part of the portfol...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes