Digital wealth manager Moneyfarm has launched a "platform as a service" solution for M&G powered by M&G Wealth. It said it had developed the &me platform as a "bespoke investment experience", available as an app on both Android and iOS alongside a web application. The companies first announced their intention to launch a D2C offering in January last year. Clients have access to &me classic or targeted portfolios. It explained the classic portfolios are made up of a diversified portfolio of ETFs investing in equities and bonds across different regions such as US equities and UK corp...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes