International wealth advisory firm Globaleye said in a statement on 30 January it has launched a new hybrid wealth management solution, offering both digital only and hybrid wealth advice. Globaleye 3.0 will "address a gap within the region for efficient, highly personal, digital advice", the firm said. This innovative technology is transforming how affluent clients engage with their wealth and financial planning by creating a seamless client journey. From digital onboarding to goal-setting and automated investing, the firm's technology provides an end-to-end service with a uniq...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes