The Isle of Man's first-ever FinTech Innovation Challenge is now officially open for applications. As part of its new economic strategy, the Isle of Man Government said in statement that it is inviting innovative FinTech businesses, or collaborations of companies, to develop and launch their products on the island. The competition allows companies to develop new products, scale up existing products or test access to new markets. Applications are open to start-ups as well as businesses who are able to add a new and innovative element to products that are already in their portfolio. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes