Amundi has launched a Euro corporate bond ETF, which tracks a Paris Aligned Benchmark. The Amundi EUR Corporate Bond Climate Net Zero Ambition PAB UCITS ETF tracks the Bloomberg MSCI Euro Corporate Paris Aligned Green Tilted index. The index provides exposure to Euro-dominated investment grade corporate bonds with ESG exclusions and compliance with EU Paris-Aligned Benchmark requirements. It follows a trajectory of a 7% absolute carbon emissions reduction on an annual basis and an immediate reduction of 50% of the carbon intensity compared to the investable universe, while also int...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes