St James's Place (SJP) reports net inflows down 11% in 2022, which it described as its "second best year". SJP has reported net inflows fell 11% last year, though 2022 still marked the second best year in its history for new business flows. Net inflows were £9.78bn last year, down from £11.04bn in 2021. Advisers attracted £3.87bn of new client investments during the final quarter. Retention of client investments, together with new client investments, resulted in net inflows of £2.05 billion for the quarter. Gross inflows for the full year totalled £17.03bn. SJP chief exec...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes