The Financial Conduct Authority has begun criminal proceedings against a former Janus Henderson analyst and four alleged co-conspirators on charges for insider trading. The regulator alleges that Redinel Korfuzi, who worked as an analyst at Janus Henderson, used confidential information to enable "timely and profitable trading" in 49 companies through accounts held by three co-conspirators. Korfuzi, along with Oerta Korfuzi, Iva Spahiu, Rogerio de Aquino and Dema Almeziad conspired to commit offences between 17 December 2019 and 25 March 2021. FCA issues warning over readiness fo...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes