GAM Investments had delayed its 2022 results by two months, while revealing the firm's net losses had widened to £273m. In a stock market update on 25 January, the firm delayed its annual results to 25 April, rather than the original publication date of 28 February. However, the firm did reveal some information, stating that it expects to report an underlying loss before tax of CHF 42.8m (£37.7m) for the year, compared to CHF 9.6m (£8.5m) in 2021. Additionally, it forecast a net loss after tax of CHF 309.9m (£273.1m) for 2022, compared to a net loss after tax of CHF 23.3m (£20.5m) ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes