Companies in Africa and Asia are significantly more likely to produce climate disclosures if they are targeted through a shareholder or financial institution campaign, according to a report from CDP. The report summarised the results of a programme between CDP and financial institutions to promote climate disclosure from companies across the globe. 260 financial institutions participated in 2022, 23% of which were from the UK. They engaged with 1,466 companies from 30 countries. The report compared them to a control group of 2,976 companies that have failed to respond to disclosure re...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes