A new year and there's a new set of reporting requirements for many in our industry, says Nigel Green, deVere Group CEO and founder Mandatory in the EU from January 1, the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR) aims to improve transparency around sustainable investments. Whilst this is EU mandated, many, including myself, expect it to be adopted in a similar form in the UK in the near future too. SFDR is designed to prevent greenwashing and make it easier for clients to discover about a fund's ESG credentials. Under the new regime, advisers must make pre-contractual dis...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes