Capital Group has launched a Multi-Sector Income fund, which will have an exclusive distribution partnership with UBS Global Wealth Management for investors in Europe, including the UK, and Asia. The fund will invest in four income sectors: investment grade corporate bonds; high yield corporate bonds; emerging market bonds; and securtised credit. It can also invest in a "small proportion" outside these sectors as "opportunistic exposure". Captial Group will be able to tilt exposure to the sectors to create a "balanced risk profile". The UCITS fund will be managed by five portfo...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes