Bank of Singapore Bank of Singapore has named the successor to chief executive Bahren Shaari who retired in December. Jason Moo will take over on 6 March this year , replacing Vincent Choo, a board member who assumed the role of interim CEO on 1 January following the retirement of ex-CEO Bahren Shaari on 31 December. Moo, a Singapore national, has more than 25 years of experience in private banking, wealth management and capital markets, most recently at Julius Baer as its Southeast Asia head of private banking and Singapore branch manager. P He also spent 22 years at Goldman...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes