The UK's Pensions Regulator (TPR) has appointed Nausicaa Delfas as its new chief executive (CEO), taking over the role in March 2023. Delfas - who is replacing Charles Counsell - joins from her current role as executive director of governance at the Financial Conduct Authority. She was previously interim chief executive and chief ombudsman of the Financial Ombudsman Service. In the new role, Delfas will lead TPR as it continues to implement a raft of new high-profile initiatives designed to improve outcomes for savers She will also focus on driving value for money for savers, en...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes