Members of the Group of Boutique Asset Managers (GBAM), the global network of like-minded, independent specialist asset managers, have identified a common theme of repositioning of asserts in response to inflation challenging central banks, and recession looming in Q1. However, while inflation and recession are the central macro features highlighted by all, they also see opportunities in the repositioning. In Zurich, Switzerland, Pius Fisch, chairman of Fisch Asset Management, a global leader in convertible bonds, notes that "yield curves in the US and Europe are inverting more and mo...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes