The Royal Bank of Canada has appointed Brewin Dolphin boss Robin Beer to lead the newly-rebranded RBC Brewin Dolphin and RBC's British Isles wealth management business, as the units prepare to merge in the first half of 2023. In October, RBC's wealth management arm completed the £1.6m acquisition of Brewin Dolphin, which is now operating as RBC Brewin Dolphin. With the deal finalised, RBC is now set to merge the business with its British isles wealth management subsidiary, Wealth Management International. As part of the integration, Beer will transition over as CEO of Brewin Dolph...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes