Global financial services group Nomura said on 13 December it will open a branch of Nomura Singapore at the Dubai International Financial Centre to expand the scope of its international wealth management business in the Middle East. It received in-principle approvals from the Monetary Authority of Singapore and Dubai Financial Services Authority to establish this wealth management relationship centre in the Middle East and commence operations on receipt of the DFSA license. Nomura further said the new office marked the latest expansion of its international wealth management efforts to...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes