New research conducted by Canada Life reveals that two-thirds (65%) of advisers' clients are most concerned about investment volatility, significantly ahead of the fifth (22%) who cite inflation as their clients' main concern. The survey, conducted among 159 advisers during Canada Life adviser roadshow events in September and October 2022, found that clients are currently less concerned about having sufficient retirement income (9%) and intergenerational wealth planning (3%). Shelley Greenwood, head of investment proposition, wealth at Canada Life said: "Given both the constant headli...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes