Chief executive of FE fundinfo Hamish Purdey has stepped down from his role after less than three years. Purdey joined the firm in March 2020 and has overseen a variety of acquisitions during his tenure, including FundConnect, Zenith Group and the Center for Social and Sustainable Products. He stepped down from the role on 1 November 2022, and his next career move is currently unknown. FE Investments head of ESG to leave FE fundinfo after six months Purdey will be temporarily replaced by chair David Blumer while a permanent successor is found. Blumer joined the firm at the sa...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes