HSBC has named Ashmita Acharya as head of wealth and personal banking (WPB), Singapore, with effect from 18 January 2023. Acharya joins HSBC from Citibank where she has built 20 years of international banking experience. She was most recently retail banking head for Singapore, where she was responsible for wealth management and mortgage business growth in the city state. Prior to that, she was Asia Pacific Head of Retail Segments, leading acquisition, segment proposition, client engagement and analytics for all 17 businesses in the Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East regions. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes