Private equity-backed adviser platform Novia Financial will cut platform charges starting from 1 January 2023. The reduction will see the headline rates paid by a typical Novia client, with between £100,000 and £200,000 on the platform, reduced from 0.50% to 0.30% and 0.35% respectively for firms with over and under £10m of assets on the platform, it said. The new charges will be applied to new and existing clients. Under the new terms, a customer with a £150,000 portfolio would have paid an annual platform charge of £750 and will now pay £450 where the adviser firm holds more than £...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes