Man Group, the global, technology-empowered active investment management firm, today announces it has received authorisation for its local branch in Madrid, which is in the final stages of registration, and is expanding its team with the appointment of Luis Martin as managing director, Iberia sales. Luis's appointment strengthens the firm's existing Iberian sales team of five dedicated professionals and includes Kyril Saxe-Coburg, partner and managing director of Iberia sales based in London, and Tasio Del Castano, director of Iberia sales, who has recently relocated from London to Madr...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes