Morningstar has launched a set of eleven indices that track unicorns at a global, regional and single country level. The Morningstar PitchBook Global Unicorn indexes aim to provide insights into privately held venture capital companies with valuations of over $1bn. The firm said that this is the first index series to "provide daily insights into the behaviour and performance" of late-stage venture capital backed companies. "In today's market, investors are increasingly looking to non-traditional asset classes like private markets for portfolio diversification and investment opportu...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes