Vontobel has appointed Jean-Louis Nakamura to lead the firm's CHF 15bn (£13.2bn) sustainable equities boutique as former boss Hans Speich heads towards retirement. Nakamura will report to Christel Rendu de Lint, deputy head of investments at Vontobel, and replace Speich, who departs the firm after 16 years. The newly appointed head of the sustainable equities boutique, which offers solutions in sustainable emerging market equities, Swiss equities and impact and thematic investing, joins the Swiss firm after 14 years at Lombard Odier. Vontobel's Hansen drops Adidas for Hermès as ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes