Zedra, the global specialist in Corporate and Global Expansion, Active Wealth, Pensions and Incentives, as well as Fund solutions said on 7 November that following receipt of regulatory approval from the Central Bank of Curaçao and Sint Maarten (CBCS), it has completed its acquisition of Curaçao and US based Atlas Fund Services, a privately held, fully licensed, and industry-recognized investment fund administrator. The deal follows the acquisitions of US based Axelia Partners and Luxembourg based BFCS, respectively corporate and fund service providers. Founded in 2006, Atlas Fund Se...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes