Algebris Investments has launched a new sustainable world strategy, the Article 9-labelled Algebris Sustainable World fund. The new strategy will invest across geographies and market sectors, with a focus on listed companies that contribute positively to the UN Sustainable Development Goals, have a low environmental footprint and support a sustainable planet. The fund will adopt a fundamental bottom-up approach and best-in-class ESG assessment when determining which companies to invest in. Algebris hires global credit portfolio manager Simone Ragazzi, portfolio manager, and S...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes