Morgan Stanley Investment Management has expanded its ESG range with two Article 9 global responsible investing funds in partnership with Calvert Research and Management, one of its subsidiaries. The two Luxembourg-domiciled funds, the MS INVF Calvert Sustainable Climate Transition fund and the MS INVF Calvert Sustainable Global Green Bond fund, bring the total number of Calvert strategies available in Europe to eight. The sustainable climate transition strategy invests in listed companies whose business models either have a current, direct impact on lowering carbon emissions or are...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes