Zac Goldsmith has been appointed as Minister of State for Overseas Territories, Commonwealth, Energy, Climate & Environment, in the latest appointments under new prime minister Rishi Sunak. Lord Goldsmith of Richmond Park, a life peer, succeeds Jesse Norman MP as minister for Overseas Territories, who has been appointed as a minister in the Department for Transport. Last week new UK PM Rishi Sunak's early Cabinet reshuffle saw Jesse Norman being taken from his role as Overseas Territories Minister. Norman was scheduled to visit the BVI on Thursday, 27 October and Friday 28 October...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes