International Investment's Middle East Forum held earlier today (2 November) at Dubai's Shangri La Hotel was packed with adviser trends and product insights from some of the most experienced experts in the financial services industry. Rob Clarry, Investment Strategist at Evelyn Partners, highlighted the four megatrends of the next decade saying "looking forward, it seems that we are now embarking on a period of increased uncertainty compared to the relatively benign period following the fall of the Berlin Wall. "Policymakers and investors face a series of challenges that will nee...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes