International law firm Withers will collaborate with Tareq Hawasli to launch Withers Hakawati, a new initiative to provide clients with a broad range of services, "delivered by trusted advisors who are attuned to the needs and perspectives of families and family businesses from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region". Withers Hakawati is to be led by Tareq, a trusted consigliere to prominent GCC families with an extensive track record of helping them achieve their business and personal objectives in the US, UK. and the GCC. Tareq said: "Families in the GCC region are hugely outw...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes