FE fundinfo has expanded the range of ESG data it provides to MSCI and its clients by enabling access to its full universe of European ESG Template (EET) data. The collaboration will give MSCI's ESG and Climate clients the ability to pair FE fundinfo's whole of market EET data with MSCI's ESG Fund Ratings dataset. Seven managers added to FE fundinfo 'hall of fame' The EET is an industry template used by asset managers, asset owners and financial advisers to comply with various European regulations such as the SFDR, MiFID II and the Insurance Distribution Directive. With ESG re...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes