Hedge fund manager Crispin Odey has closed three funds with combined assets of $1bn to new investors, arguing the market has become "much more difficult" to trade in. The main Odey European hedge fund, as well as the OEI MAC and Odey Swan funds, have all been soft closed to new money. Existing clients can still add to and withdraw from their holdings. The company said this was to "protect the interests of our existing investors...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes