UK prime minister Rishi Sunak has continued his ministerial reshuffle appointing three ministers at the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) to serve under secretary of state Mel Stride. The appointments include those of Guy Opperman, who becomes a minister of state alongside Tom Pursglove. Laura Trott, the MP for Sevenoaks, has been appointed as parliamentary under-secretary of state at the department. Departmental responsibilities for the new ministers have not yet been confirmed. It has also not been confirmed whether the current ministers at the DWP - Alex Burghart, Claire Couti...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes