Nuveen has made a deal to acquire a controlling interest in Arcmont Asset Management, a European private debt investment manager. The acquisition of Arcmont will be Nuveen's first expansion into private capital markets in Europe. The move will create one of the world's largest private debt managers, as Arcmont will be combined with Churchill Asset Management, Nuveen's North American private debt arm. The new Nuveen Private Capital will control more than $60bn in combined committed capital, bringing Nuveen's alternative credit AUM to $178bn, and together serve about 600 institutiona...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes