FEIFA FEIFA (Federation of European IFAs) has reorganised its Board, with David Vacani becoming the new FEIFA Chairman. At the Federation's recent AGM, the Board roles came up for election, or re-election, based on the three-year cycle within its Constitution. All existing Board Members were re-elected. The existing chairman, John Westwood had decided to stand down from the role but remains on the Board and David Vacani moves from his Director role to the Chairman's position. Chris Marriott remains as Vice-Chairman and Treasurer, and Jason O'Connell as Secretary. Paul Stanfi...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes