The UK's High Court has shut down a number of investment companies that ran a £2m investment scam, which falsely claimed to be regulated, the Insolvency Service said on 26 October. In a statement, the Insolvency Service said the Sentor group of companies, comprising Sentor Solutions Commercial Ltd, Fabcourt Developments Ltd, Sentor Solutions Advisory Ltd and Sentor Solutions Ltd had been wound up by the High Court and the Official Receiver appointed liquidator of the companies. The latter two companies changed their names and most recently traded as Hall Contracting Services Ltd and ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes